The TXN Customer Advantage
Expect Excellence. In Our Customer Service, In Our Team Members, In Our Safety Procedures.
Customer Service & Communication
At TXN Intermodal, customer service doesn’t begin and end in the office. It extends to our terminal, our dispatch, our drivers and every one in between. All intermodal freight is time sensitive for one reason or another. Because of that, service is a demand. It is a “have to.” Here are just a few of the ways we put service first at TXN.
- Every TXN Intermodal client is assigned an experienced and dedicated Customer Service Representative to serve as a main point of contact from the beginning to end of each shipment.
- All orders are entered in the system within two hours of receipt.
- Scheduling is handled within 24 hours.
- All event notifications are handled in a timely, efficient manner.
- We do check calls with all of our drivers the night before a run to make sure they are dispatched within the requisite hours of service.
Professional, Responsible Drivers
At TXN Intermodal, we implement high-level driver qualification procedures to make sure we hire the best drivers out there.
- All drivers must have TWIC cards.
- All drivers are thoroughly PSP screened.
Safety / DOT Compliance
At TXN Intermodal, we put safety in the highest regard and set high standards for our drivers. This starts with the prequalification and hiring process and continues throughout their career. After they join the team we offer an extensive maintenance program, ongoing training and compliance assistance. Here are just a few of the ways we prioritize safety at TXN Intermodal.
- An aggressive maintenance program
- Documented checks and balances processes
- Safety meetings
- Log checks
- Ongoing CSA training
When shipping to or from the port of Charleston, SC or the port of Savannah, GA, TXN Intermodal is your best choice for the inland transportation of your ocean containers. Give us a call today at (843) 735-5590 or have a member of our sales team contact you.