One Team. One Goal. Customer Satisfaction.
At TXN Intermodal, our employees don’t just work for the company—they ARE the company. There is no wizard behind the curtain pulling the strings. We’re all working together to provide superior intermodal freight service. We couldn’t have gotten where we are and won’t accomplish where we want to go by talking about teamwork… it is about people living it every day.
As an organization, we recognize this and strive to maintain a work environment that nurtures and empowers employees, compensates them well for what they do and puts an overwhelming emphasis on customer satisfaction.
All of our team members – from upper management to our terminal managers to our office staff to our drivers – play an integral part in the success of this company. Each is equally important as the next. All have the ability to impact customer satisfaction.
Our philosophy? Everyone is interconnected. We are all dependent on one another. We need to be professional and courteous to our customers; which allows us to retain the business; which in turn allows the driver to put food on his table. Keep the circle closed.
How do we do that?
- Follow the Golden Rule. We treat people the way we’d like to be treated. Always.
- Never try to be everything to everybody. Focus on what we do well. Never forget to put the customer first.
- Invite and encourage open and honest communication throughout the organization.
- Elevate and promote from within the company.
- Consistently stress that each and every individual in the company has the ability to affect change. There’s a level of respect and a sense of pride that comes with that.
When shipping to or from the port of Charleston, SC, the port of Savannah, GA or the port of Jacksonville, FL, TXN Intermodal is your best choice for the inland transportation of your ocean containers. Give us a call today at (843) 735-5590 or have a member of our sales team contact you.